Monday, July 1, 2013

A Whole Lotta Green

It's 11:30am and I'm just noticing it's Monday. Madder Root Monday. Already. Whew! That week went fast!

Parsley and Ornamental Peppers

Remember the cold frame experiment? I've been harvesting parsley, basil, kale like crazy over the past few weeks. The shallots are in the ground and looking good. I could have planted the rest in the ground as well, but I love seeing a whole "lotta" green on my porch!

Basil

My gardens are young, so I don't have much blooming at the moment, except the rose campion. Love that little burst of color.




Last week, we got the cars unloaded from the Vintage Bazaar, sent an order of napkins and produce bags to Conklin's Maine Mercantile in Belfast, ME, and got caught up on our Etsy orders (thanks for everyone's patience while we were away at the show).

Also, the June giveway for a farmers' market set of produce bags at Kitchen Vignettes has wrapped up. Thanks to Aube for hosting us on her blog all month and to all who participated and left such nice comments! 

Anyway, I mostly wanted to get a post up and say how much we appreciate everyone who supports Madder Root on facebook, in shops (see the list to the right of this posting), and online. You keep us inspired!

Hope your week's a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment